Odd Molly is a Swedish fashion company specializing in contemporary women’s clothing. Our US operations/wholesale office in Santa Monica, California is seeking a full time Customer Service/Sales Support Coordinator to start as soon as possible.
The coordinator is an integral part of the company and is the primary point of contact within the company for customers. The candidate must be professional and polite at all times, must handle themselves with grace under pressure, and must be exceptional with follow-through and organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve outstanding issues.
- Manage and prioritize all phone & email requests for returns, payment issues and status inquiries.
- Liaise with coworkers, outside sales agent and warehouse staff as necessary to resolve issues.
- Contact customers to confirm payment terms for their orders.
- Follow-up as necessary and provide customers with credit decisions and status.
- Coordinate customer orders and shipments with our warehouse to ensure on time delivery to our wholesale accounts.
- Invoice customer orders.
- Assist with collections.
- Track, Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
- Assist Sales Manager with sell-through inquiries.
- Assist Sales Manager during trade shows (some travel may be necessary).
- Assist Sales Manager with appointment booking for trade shows.
- Assist Sales Manager with sales follow-up before and after tradeshows.
- Enter Sales orders in our external order system.
- Prepare and send out order confirmations.
- Minimum BS/BA or 3 yrs Relevant Experience.
- Working and functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Microsoft Access or database knowledge preferred.
- 2+ years previous customer service experience is great, preferably in a business to business field.
- Professional phone skills and ability to communicate professionally via email a must.
- Ideal candidate will be a fast learner and self-motivated.
- Must be dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US.
Compensation range is $40-42K + benefits. Salary depends on experience.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter : usa(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)oddmolly.com